You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Forum Support > You do not have…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Forum Support You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ja50n01 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     GlynH says:

GlynH
    Participant

When I am logged in and I see the ‘Howdy, Glyn’ at the top of the page when I attempt to check or edit my profile I get the message; ‘You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.’

This is not a new thing as I have noticed this before years ago but it is annoying to be told you do not have the privileges to access your own account!

How do I resolve this please?

Thanks & kind regards,
    -=Glyn=-

P.S. I’ve just looked and I asked the same question in September 2014 but it received no resolution.

I’ve also done a search on my username and only see 3 posts from me…that can’t be right can it? There was a reply from Jim to me dating back to 2012 but no sign of my original post that prompted his response. Weird…

GlynH says:

GlynH
    Participant

Not sure what else to do here as I still have this problem..

I thought it might have been fixed as I can now see many more of my older replies but the permissions error is still here.

In addition although I check the ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’ I no longer receive one either

Anybody?

Thanks & kind regards,
    -=Glyn=-

Ja50n01 says:

Ja50n01
    Participant

Hi Glyn

The frustrations of no response for an annoying issue, been there as you know!

I can confirm mine works fine when editing or checking my profile, Pointless reply but a reply is better than being ignored.

Try clearing your web history/cache may help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.