wheres the colour change led setting Gone Gen2 Link plus?

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting wheres the colour change led setting Gone Gen2 Link plus?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greg66 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Matt says:

Matt
    Participant

Want to change the colour of the LED on a dimmer Gen 2 switch.

Used to be Able to see the slider setting of the colour of them on the switch in the link plus app.

Wheres it gone?

Since the latest update, can’t see to change the led colour on any switch, not just dimmers…

! Help !

Wife wants it pink….

Matt

Greg66 says:

Greg66
    Participant

As you say, you used to hold your finger on the favorites icon and it was the fourth item on the next screen.

Then it got moved so that you had to tap edit (top right) on that screen and scroll down.

Now I’ve been told by tech support that Apple have spotted it and need to authorize it. So in v1.50 of the app it was pulled completely. It was supposed to return within a few days but it’s been gone for at least a week now.

I have a two gang gen 2 wall socket that has Ben caught by this. The left gang is blue/pink for on off. The right gang is off/red for in off. Looks odd. I’ve also got a bunch of switches stuck in red and a bunch that I managed to make pink in time.

Matt says:

Matt
    Participant

yes thanks
    Nice of them to let us know eh?

Matt

Greg66 says:

Greg66
    Participant

Colour change is back. The App has been updated to v 1.5.4, and with that has come back the ability to change the LED colour on switches, as well as the ability to update firmware on switches. There’s also a little slider control for the brightness of the LED on the switch (useful for people who claim that the LEDs are so bright that they interfere with their sleeping) but I haven’t managed to get that working yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.