Well look what I've just found…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums General LightwaveRF Discussion Well look what I've just found…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ajay.assani 1 hour, 30 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     GlynH says:

GlynH
    Participant

I always keep an eye open on Apple’s HomeKit page to see what upcoming products are in the pipeline and guess who is listed near the bottom of the page under the ‘Bridges’ category?

http://www.apple.com/ios/home/accessories/

Yup…nearly three years after announcing on 26 June 2014 that following an approach by Apple, it had been accepted as an Apple MFI developer allowing it to use the Apple MFi logo to promote its products as made for iPod, iPhone and iPad it now states coming soon!

Now I’m not holding my breath because nearly two years ago on 9th April 2015 LWRF also announced that Apple have agreed to assist LightwaveRF in implementing the correct protocol in LightwaveRF’s Weblink in order to enable customers the benefits of using HomeKit with the Company’s product range. HomeKit is a framework in iOS 8 for communicating with and controlling connected accessories in a user’s home.

iOS 8 seems such a long time ago and after the usual LWRF announcements of coming soon by the end of the year(!) it seems progress and deployment might be getting closer.

LightwaveRF Link 2Coming soon!

Possibly.

-=Glyn=-

ajay.assani says:

ajay.assani
    Participant

yes i saw this and got all happy its the same story with energie but someone from lightwaverf should come forward and start informing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.