Use Broadlink RM Pro without Lightwave Link?

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums LightwaveRF Hackers Use Broadlink RM Pro without Lightwave Link?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  markk 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     derekoh says:

derekoh
    Participant

I have Domoticz, MQTT, Broadlink RM Pro, etc. and am about to start installing some lightwave dimmers and switches.

I was thinking to use the Broadlink to control the LWRF stuff, which I believe is possible, but I’m going to need to pair the dimmers and switches first.

Is there a way of doing this without having to buy the Lightwave Link?

Is there some way of generating the codes for the Broadlink that could then be sent to the LWRF devices for pairing?

Thanks

markk says:

markk
    Participant

I have Domoticz, MQTT, Broadlink RM Pro, etc. and am about to start installing some lightwave dimmers and switches.

I was thinking to use the Broadlink to control the LWRF stuff, which I believe is possible, but I’m going to need to pair the dimmers and switches first.

Is there a way of doing this without having to buy the Lightwave Link?

Is there some way of generating the codes for the Broadlink that could then be sent to the LWRF devices for pairing?

Thanks

https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Plugins/BroadlinkRM2.html

Pair the Lightwave switches with the handheld remote then use this to sent the code to the Broadlink
    . https://lightwaverf.com/products/jsjslw100wh-lightwaverf-handheld-remote-control-in-white-or-black?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwla7nBRDxARIsADll0kDHYXVIRvxeoETkNo_eN5eOujseDPSToizqAnX_0uYZPHrS2LLs2vEaAq8NEALw_wcB

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on raspberry pi3. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating and cooling.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.