Unused switches and hub for sale

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Special Offers > Unused switches…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Special Offers Unused switches and hub for sale

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  markk 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Davegeo says:

Davegeo
    Participant

HI all,
    I have the following for sale – all unused due to the fact that I discovered that the mass of wires behind my existing switches was going to leave no room whatsoever for the Lightwave switches and I am in no mood to have the wall ripped open to cater for a bigger box or rewiring!
    I’m open to offers, but please note that as they are unused and still in the packaging (except for the Link where I jumped the gun and binned the packaging before trying to get it all working) I’d like to get near-new prices for them.

1 x 2-Way Lightwave Link JSJSLW930 (JSJSLW930) (paid £65)
    1 x 1 Gang Dimmer 250W (Master) – White (JSJSLW400WH) (paid £35)
    2 x 2 Gang Dimmer Switch 2 Gang (JSJSLW420 WH) (paid £45 each)

– Dave

Colin says:

Colin
    Participant

Just before you sell…
    I had the same problem with lack of space behind the old switches, and as I had just redecorated there was no way i was going to smash out and replace the boxes.
    Instead, I bought some white plastic boxes from B & Q – the kind that electricians use for fuses (you can tell I am no electrician). I cut the backs out, and used them as “Spacers” behind the switches.
    Okay, the switches now stick out a bit. Been working for two years now like this, no probs.
    hope this may help….

markk says:

markk
    Participant

No need to make them you can buy them ready made. There’s a thread on this here: http://lightwaverfcommunity.org.uk/forums/topic/dimmer-spacer-plates/

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on raspberry pi3. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating and cooling.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.