UDP port for JSON responses

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > LightwaveRF Hackers > UDP port for JSON… > Page 2

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums LightwaveRF Hackers UDP port for JSON responses

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  btidey 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
     btidey says:

btidey
    Participant

I would have expected it to work with a dual gang switch even though there is one receiver. However, I am not sure if the limit of 6 pairings applies to the receiver rather than the device. If it is on the receiver then, it is possible you may have exceeded this.

I would try clearing out the pairings for the dual gang dimmer completely and then just doing the pairings needed (1,2 and 1+2).

Ukterry01 says:

Ukterry01
    Participant

Thanks guys for the mood info, I have already tried the moods with success, what I am intrigued to know is what code is actually sent behind the mood code issued.

I hope i am making sense with what I am trying to say.

For example if !R1D1FdP16 will dim this device and !R1D2FdP16 dims the second device how are they combined to make the mood.

As I said before I have to have a delay between each of these commands to get the result but obviously with a delay sending the mood does it straight away.

Perhaps I could have some code in the ha bridge that identifies what the incremental value is coming in for the dim% and get it to create a dynamic mood by setting the mood and then recalling it, not sure if just setting it will actually execute it.

Like all things if we believe its possible we try and try again until completely exhausted all avenues or success.

btidey says:

btidey
    Participant

Mood commands do not give you general control they allow for recreating a ‘mood’ preset for a set of devices in a room with 1 command.

You set all the dimmers / switches in a room to the state you want the mood to be then send the learn mood command. All the devices remember what state they are in, dim levels etc. Now if you send set mood command then the devices will set themselves to the state they had learnt.

Devices can only hold 3 different mood settings.

See the API document for a full description of moods

https://api.lightwaverf.com/lighting_power.html#moods-introduction

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.