Totally new Smart Home solution

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  markk 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alexander Marshall
    Participant

Today when surfing indiegogo I came across an interesting project. It’s called UON. Its developers describe UON as a device, which helps in all main spheres of life, such as smart home, safety of relatives and important things.

markk says:

markk
    Participant

Just a word of warning about Indiegogo and other crowd funding sites. Please remember they are not web shops where you are ordering a specific item. You are just funding an idea (for a price below what the retail price would be) that hasn’t been produced yet in the hope it will get off the ground and you recieve one.

Although I’m not suggesting that my experiences with these projects to date is what everybody will experience, i would like to point out that I have backed four seperate projects on IGG and KS since I discovered them 18 months ago and haven’t received a single item yet!

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on raspberry pi3. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating and cooling.

Alexander Marshall
    Participant

Thanks for your care. But the device is quite good. I would like to have one or two examples.

markk says:

markk
    Participant

The devices I backed all looked good too. All successfully funded but nothing produced or shipped yet.

Here’s one of them: http://dstosik.github.io/other/2015/02/21/how-i-got-scammed-lost-all-trust-indiegogo/#20150226

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on raspberry pi3. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating and cooling.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.