Timer malfunction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  michael ward 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Colw1 says:

Colw1
    Participant

Hi I’m having lots of problems with the timer function on my Lightwaverf relay that is used to turn my outside lights on and off through the time function
    My timer is set at 8.15 to go on and turn off at 10.00 which is what happens the it is five minutes after the timer completes its function the light turn back on again, this seems crazy as the is no timer set to do this so how and why is this happening of its own accord and more to the point how do I fix this it’s driving me crazy
    Thanks col

michael ward says:

michael ward
    Participant

I had similar problem with a light on a timer. I would change the time by a minute or two and the same thing happened. Eventually I created two turn off times, just to make sure , yet it still happened.
    I will point out this was done through the mobile app. Eventually after trial and error I went to the browser page on the PC and reset the times, then did a download of the settings to the android devices.

All has been well to date.

The only thing that makes sense is that the mobile app is somehow falling over in some way and upon a refresh messes up the off time. Going through the PC appears to have fixed the issue. Fingers crossed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.