Strange fault with dimmer sockets (Siemens RC017BK)

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > Strange fault with…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting Strange fault with dimmer sockets (Siemens RC017BK)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andrewjskatz 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
     andrewjskatz says:

andrewjskatz
    Participant

I’ve got quite a lot of series 1 Lightwave RF Kit including a bunch of plug-in dimmers. Of about the 10 that I have, 3 of them have developed a strange fault. I can seem to program them using a remote, and the remote than works once (switching the light on) and then off again, but once they are off, I can’t get them to go on again. The orange LED is showing. Then if I try to re-pair the remote, I get the flashing blue light, but nothing happens when I pair the remote. If I do a hard reset (the purple flashing mode), I can re-pair them and the problem starts over again.

I’ve tried different remotes (a remote, a mood switch, and linking to a hub), and new batteries in the remote, but none of them help. I’ve swapped them out for a different known-working dimmer socket, and it works fine. I’m using 60w incandescent bulbs.

Any idea what this is? It seems very odd to me.

Thanks in advance…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.