Sherlock

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  skiv71 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

Did any of you watch it?

Did you spot the Lightwaverf triple gang dimmer which was part of the “bomb”?

Happy New Year all.

-Dave.

LWRF, RFXCom on RPi, Domoticz, Heatmiser, Micasaverde Vera Lite and AlertMe all running in harmony(ish).
     cndawes says:

cndawes
    Participant

Yep! I just posted the same thing over in the General Forum ;)

Matt says:

Matt
    Participant

Hehe, yes… glad it wasn’t just me who noticed the familiar buttons next to the countdown timer…

Is this the beginning of a new PR drive for LWRF? Will we see the new heating controls on Grand Designs next? ;o)

Hope everyone’s having a good new year.

Matt

Lighting: LWRF LED strips, In-line dimmers, In-line relays and Plug-in modules, Inputs: Master mood switch, Magnetic door sensors, Handheld remote, Controller: Domoticz running on Raspberry Pi with RFXCom. Plus recently a stack of Z-Wave units!
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

@cndawes D’oh! you called it first! :-)

@Matt maybe the timer WAS one of the new heating controls :-)

-Dave

LWRF, RFXCom on RPi, Domoticz, Heatmiser, Micasaverde Vera Lite and AlertMe all running in harmony(ish).
     Matt says:

Matt
    Participant

@Dave – I think you might be on to something there!!

Matt

Lighting: LWRF LED strips, In-line dimmers, In-line relays and Plug-in modules, Inputs: Master mood switch, Magnetic door sensors, Handheld remote, Controller: Domoticz running on Raspberry Pi with RFXCom. Plus recently a stack of Z-Wave units!
     johnbeynon says:

johnbeynon
    Participant

I spotted it too – attached a pic!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     markk says:

markk
    Participant

I wonder if @skiv71 has written to the BBC telling them it would have gone off so much better had they used the dimmer with his system?!

Only joking Neil ;)

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on raspberry pi3. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating and cooling.
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

LOL @markk Genius!

There is another way! :-)

pauly says:

pauly
    Participant

Just saw this last night – had to avoid this forum in case there was a spoiler as I saw “Sherlock’s bomb” was a topic…

12 rooms automated, time to stop now... API + more at https://github.com/pauly/lightwaverf
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

LOL @pauly

Sorry mate.

skiv71 says:

skiv71
    Participant

lol @ markk :)

developer of BMS Link (http://linode.bmslink.co.uk). A cloud based Home Automation platform for LightwaveRF, Z-Wave, RFXCOM.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.