Sherlock

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  skiv71 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

Did any of you watch it?

Did you spot the Lightwaverf triple gang dimmer which was part of the “bomb”?

Happy New Year all.

-Dave.

LWRF, RFXCom on RPi, Domoticz, Heatmiser, Micasaverde Vera Lite and AlertMe all running in harmony(ish).
     cndawes says:

cndawes
    Participant

Yep! I just posted the same thing over in the General Forum ;)

Matt says:

Matt
    Participant

Hehe, yes… glad it wasn’t just me who noticed the familiar buttons next to the countdown timer…

Is this the beginning of a new PR drive for LWRF? Will we see the new heating controls on Grand Designs next? ;o)

Hope everyone’s having a good new year.

Matt

Lighting: LWRF LED strips, In-line dimmers, In-line relays and Plug-in modules, Inputs: Master mood switch, Magnetic door sensors, Handheld remote, Controller: Domoticz running on Raspberry Pi with RFXCom. Plus recently a stack of Z-Wave units!
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

@cndawes D’oh! you called it first! :-)

@Matt maybe the timer WAS one of the new heating controls :-)

-Dave

LWRF, RFXCom on RPi, Domoticz, Heatmiser, Micasaverde Vera Lite and AlertMe all running in harmony(ish).
     Matt says:

Matt
    Participant

@Dave – I think you might be on to something there!!

Matt

Lighting: LWRF LED strips, In-line dimmers, In-line relays and Plug-in modules, Inputs: Master mood switch, Magnetic door sensors, Handheld remote, Controller: Domoticz running on Raspberry Pi with RFXCom. Plus recently a stack of Z-Wave units!
     johnbeynon says:

johnbeynon
    Participant

I spotted it too – attached a pic!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     markk says:

markk
    Participant

I wonder if @skiv71 has written to the BBC telling them it would have gone off so much better had they used the dimmer with his system?!

Only joking Neil ;)

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on model b raspberry pi. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating.
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

LOL @markk Genius!

There is another way! :-)

pauly says:

pauly
    Participant

Just saw this last night – had to avoid this forum in case there was a spoiler as I saw “Sherlock’s bomb” was a topic…

12 rooms automated, time to stop now... API + more at https://github.com/pauly/lightwaverf
     Dave says:

Dave
    Participant

LOL @pauly

Sorry mate.

skiv71 says:

skiv71
    Participant

lol @ markk :)

developer of BMS Link (http://linode.bmslink.co.uk). A cloud based Home Automation platform for LightwaveRF, Z-Wave, RFXCOM.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.