Share Price

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > JSJS Designs > Share Price > Page 4

This topic contains 46 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Node Zero 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
     adgb says:

adgb
    Participant

adgb wrote:
    as, it appears, others are and have been.

The ten trades that happened today were buys, people taking the op to get these at pretty cheap prices as we all know how this rises on large volumes.

- – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – -

I suspect that before tomorrow some more of those will turn into sells.
    Buy/Sell on 3rd party sites like iii and lse are calculated on-the-fly on an assumption based on the difference in ask and get prices … so often they are wrong. Buys often turn into sells overnight (and vice-versa) as the system catches up with the earlier assumptions.

But – maybe people have more faith than me … and there are more buys going through.

Today was mostly low-volume trades – will be interesting to see what happens – how much the price drops – if a couple of larger sells go through.

Node Zero says:

Node Zero
    Participant

I suspect that before tomorrow some more of those will turn into sells.

But – maybe people have more faith than me … and there are more buys going through

By all means sell if you want to but imo if you could try and have a bit more faith then you’re patience will be rewarded.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.