Share Price

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > JSJS Designs > Share Price > Page 2

This topic contains 46 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Node Zero 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
     Chris says:

Chris
    Key Master

Have you seen the latest RNS announcement? A new customer worth 220K signed up. That’s 25% of JSJS’ current market value! Very nice indeed.

Chris Mills Founder and Editor - LightwaveRF Community http://cpmills.com/ http://lightwaverfcommunity.org.uk
     Colin says:

Colin
    Participant

Share price seems to be steadying again as short term investors sell stock for SPQR. Announcement of a project with Warwick University is raising interest as it appears that JSJS is developing towards Big Building heat and light controls…
    I really think that this is a long term/medium term investment.
    Augurs well for heating control announcement?

SimonCatlin says:

SimonCatlin
    Participant

Here you go:
    http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/pressreleases/phones_to_heat/

2 WiFi, 2 sockets, 11 light switches (7 single, 4 double), 2 mood controllers, 1 double wire free switch, 6 plug in on/off, 3 plug in dimmer, 2 PIR, 2 LED, 1 300W Inline relay, 2 signal booster, 1 Energy Monitor and 1 very patient wife. Also Heatmiser's Neo, Ring Bell, Ring Camera, Nest Protect, Canary...
     Colin says:

Colin
    Participant

Share price jumps as JSJS Designs announces that Megaman is to take over distribution of their products. This gives the company access to world markets in 2014 and a powerful distributor in the UK for now. Should clear their losses sooner rather than later and bring the company into eventual profit. Which should lead to a wider product range. It’s wonderful to see a company turn round like this.

Now for an announcement on the iPhone App and a Heating Control system…

coxy says:

coxy
    Participant

Is it just me, or this a tad ironic as megaman products have so far shown to have compatability issues with LWRF switches so far.

LightwaveRF for electrics, Harmony Home for gadgets, Heat Genius is next, and Now toying with IFTTT
     Prebb says:

Prebb
    Participant

Haha Coxy, I was just about to say the same thing.

cndawes says:

cndawes
    Participant

Definitely somewhat ironic but here’s some interesting reading :)

http://www.megamanuk.com/assets/files/pdf/1510252%20MMUK%20Sept13%20lo-res%20LW.pdf

Enjoy!

SimonCatlin says:

SimonCatlin
    Participant

I am very concerned about the boiler control.. It makes no reference to hot water and central heating being two distinct elements. I could have installed British Gas’ module 2 years ago, but rejected it on the grounds that it was a heating controller, not a true hot water and central heating control.

2 WiFi, 2 sockets, 11 light switches (7 single, 4 double), 2 mood controllers, 1 double wire free switch, 6 plug in on/off, 3 plug in dimmer, 2 PIR, 2 LED, 1 300W Inline relay, 2 signal booster, 1 Energy Monitor and 1 very patient wife. Also Heatmiser's Neo, Ring Bell, Ring Camera, Nest Protect, Canary...
     coxy says:

coxy
    Participant

I am looking at these and thinking you may need two if these for CH and HW, them do all the programming from the main stat.

LightwaveRF for electrics, Harmony Home for gadgets, Heat Genius is next, and Now toying with IFTTT
     SimonCatlin says:

SimonCatlin
    Participant

Removed by choice and added to other thread.

Colin says:

Colin
    Participant

Seen the share price today? Rocketed up to 0.54p on the news that the company has a $2.6 Million order!!! Someone thinks the company is going up and up…

Davey says:

Davey
    Participant

Maybe someone has bought 2 million dollars worth of inline relays cause I can’t get one anywhere ;)

Symonds1 says:

Symonds1
    Participant

I am very concerned about the boiler control.. It makes no reference to hot water and central heating being two distinct elements. I could have installed British Gas’ module 2 years ago, but rejected it on the grounds that it was a heating controller, not a true hot water and central heating control.

I got fed up waiting for Lightwave boiler controls so have gone with Hive heating from British Gas. This is version two of their remote heating and allows remote control of water and heat. It’s very good. Installing it was a pain as they sent engineers with literally no idea how it worked.

Davey says:

Davey
    Participant

Can you control each room independently though or is it just one stat for whole house?

Symonds1 says:

Symonds1
    Participant

Just one stat… although I wouldn’t be surprised if multi zone was supported in the future (just a hunch based on the configuration screens).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.