Samsung Smart Things – impressive!

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Future Products > Samsung Smart Thing…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Future Products Samsung Smart Things – impressive!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  petulia 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     JulsM says:

JulsM
    Participant

I’ve just been sent details of Samsung’s Smart Things. Although LWRF products look more impressive, the functionality of theirs seems to be very good. I think LWRF might have some worthy competition on their hands. Maybe it’ll force them to do some urgent product development! Thoughts??

(So far: 12x wall dimmers, 6x relays, 5x door switches, 2x plugins 1x PIR & a dusk monitor.)
     TimR says:

TimR
    Participant

There is an integration available which allows you to mix and match Lightwaverf and Samsung SmartThings giving the best of both worlds.

rhlangdon says:

rhlangdon
    Participant

I use both LWRF and SmartThings but where is the integration you refer to?

JulsM says:

JulsM
    Participant

Oh? Integration?! That sounds VERY good.
    How do you integrate the two? I’d love to investigate that. :)

(So far: 12x wall dimmers, 6x relays, 5x door switches, 2x plugins 1x PIR & a dusk monitor.)
     petulia says:

petulia
    Participant

You can sign up to IFT TT , you can then request action on your Lightwaverf products from the status of the smartthings sensors.
    Smartthings sensors and power switches are far more advanced than lightwave’s ; providing status condition, local temperature, power usage from the socket.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT JulsM

Slowly building my LWRF collection and trying to get it to do what I want! (12x wall dimmers, 6x relays, 5x door switches, 8x plugins 1x PIR & 1x dusk monitor all with Alexa.

View all posts by