RGB LED Drivers

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ErinGrassi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Crossie says:

Crossie
    Participant

Does anyone have an update on RGB LED drivers?

There seem to be LED strip drivers available from Megaman that will work in conjunction with a seperate LightwaveRF dimmer unit to drive white LED strips.

Are devices such as jsjslw576 which feature in some YouTube videos just a pipe dream? Have they been withdrawn due to issues?

Chester says:

Chester
    Participant

Some time ago I posted a response from LWRF that said they were shelving the development of RGB products. I’m guessing they will return to RGB development eventually.

Chester
     Crossie says:

Crossie
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.

I guess even if they do decide to revive development based on the time they took with their heating controllers we shouldn’t be holding our breath;-)

Chester says:

Chester
    Participant

Er, not advisable! Also you might be looking at a V2 product before it’s reliable. Both sockets and dimmers have been revised, although 200 series (V1) dimmers suit some applications better than the 400 series.

Chester
     Crossie says:

Crossie
    Participant

You’re right there.

Probably best to stick to a readily available LED strip from EBay complete with supply, controller and remote and plug it into a lightwaveRF socket or relay.

ErinGrassi says:

ErinGrassi
    Participant

According to me the LWRF were shelving the development of RGB products.
    So may be they will return to RGB development eventually.
    As you give your look at V2 product before it’s reliable.
    Both sockets and dimmers have been revised, although 200 series (V1) dimmers suit some applications better than the 400 series.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.