RF Base unit not connecting to the server

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums General LightwaveRF Discussion RF Base unit not connecting to the server

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jules 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Eastmap says:

Eastmap
    Participant

Base unit has been flashing for 2 days, unable to connect to the server to update the time
    I have rebooted, checked the cable and replaced, network lights are all flashing, and I am connected to the internet, hence writing this :-)

When I go to the RF homepages, it says database error on loading the home page, so is anyone aware of something happening?

Jules says:

Jules
    Participant

If this a new install and you’re a BT Broadband user with a Home Hub 4, the LightwaveRF Wifi Link may have connectivity issues if the Smart Setup feature on the hub is enabled. See http://lightwavehelpdesk.megamanuk.com/knowledgebase.php?article=37
    and also
    http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/?s_intcid=con_sanda:Hubhub:L1:Hub4:L2:smart_setup_44328

My Mazda CX-3 Blog: jtonline.info
      Home automation: 1 x JSJSLW930 Lightwave Link / 4 x LW400WH Dimmer / 1 x LW205 Wire-Free Switch / 3 x LW381 Basic On/Off Socket / 1 x Echo / 2 x Echo Dot / 1 x Harmony Companion.
       Eastmap says:

Eastmap
      Participant

Not a new install, I have been using for a couple of years now, and I am on SKY, they may have made an update to the router, I will check that out too

Eastmap says:

Eastmap
      Participant

Issue is now resolved, checked my router, now it is seeing the port again – thanks

Jules says:

Jules
      Participant

:) Thanks for the update.

My Mazda CX-3 Blog: jtonline.info
        Home automation: 1 x JSJSLW930 Lightwave Link / 4 x LW400WH Dimmer / 1 x LW205 Wire-Free Switch / 3 x LW381 Basic On/Off Socket / 1 x Echo / 2 x Echo Dot / 1 x Harmony Companion.
      Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.