Product / Price Comparison is Rubbish !!

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Special Offers > Product / Price… > Page 2

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Special Offers Product / Price Comparison is Rubbish !!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
     Mike says:

Mike
    Participant

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LightwaveRF-Connected-Switch-Triple-Wireless/dp/B005UO3BQ6%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIVZ633BAT6MTTX7A%26tag%3Dcpmillscom-21%26linkCode%3Dsp1%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB005UO3BQ6

This AMAZON …. AKA Lightwave …

So why on the Above Screenshot does it say £36 for Lightwave then £59 Amazon when they are one of the same ….

Con … Loss Leader Marketing of Product that never exists ….

No Comment – Draw your own Conclusions !

Cheers, Mike.
     Mike says:

Mike
    Participant

Sorry Skiv71 only just saw your post !!

You’re absolutely right !!

Lots of Bad JSJS / MegaMank Publicity …

Bad Time … Stupidly low prices … Compete with Apple Mentality ..

Half the JSJS has gone … It’s now JS … The Tech / Brains has moved on …

Not looking good especially when you just invested nearly £10k in a Business / Product !!!!

Cheers, Mike.
     skiv71 says:

skiv71
    Participant

Ouch…. yea not good.

I’m using mostly Z-Wave stuff now.

The fibaro stuff is especially good :)

developer of BMS Link (http://linode.bmslink.co.uk). A cloud based Home Automation platform for LightwaveRF, Z-Wave, RFXCOM.
     Chris says:

Chris
    Key Master

Cards on the table. The price comparison is not perfect. I am guilty of using information provided to me electronically by the retailers. If this is wrong, so is my site. I work full time (not on this site), have two children under 5 and a wife who doesn’t understand how I can spend so much time in front of the computer. All in all, I have no time to check every single product. If you spot any errors, kindly provide CONSTRUCTIVE feedback in the forum support forum and I will correct them when I get time.

Mike, I only build relationships with legitimate retailers authorized and supplied by legitimate distributors. I do this because readers of this forum have the right to understand that when they buy something, that they have a proper support mechanism that can meet the obligations of the sale of goods act and distance selling regulations. Judging by your tone when referring to Megaman (or was that Megamank), you are not a legitimate retailer supplied by the legitimate distributor (if you were, you wouldn’t be talking about them the way you do – lesson one in retail, play nice with those who control your stock flow). Accordingly, buyers will be at risk of not being able to return any faulty product. Let me guess, the stock you have “obtained” is Siemens branded? There is of course nothing wrong with Siemens stock, providing it is procured from the only official retailer of that – B&Q. Finally, I am not in the business of providing free advertising to anyone, take from that what you will.

I think if you do your research, you will see that both the JS’ have retired from the board of LightwaveRF PLC (the company headed up by Mike Lord and responsible for the marketing of LWRF tech) and are now both directors of LightwaveRF Technology Ltd the company who concentrate on developing the technology not marketing it.

Take care and good luck for the future. I’m happy for you to continue contributing to the forum if you wish. Any further posts attempting to obtain free advertising will be marked as spam.

Chris Mills Founder and Editor - LightwaveRF Community http://cpmills.com/ http://lightwaverfcommunity.org.uk
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Product / Price Comparison is Rubbish !!’ is closed to new replies.

ABOUT Mike

Worked in the Consumer Electonics Industry for over 25 years - primarily Sony, LG and Siemens. Been Self Employed 8 years as IT Consultant. As Hobby VERY interested in Home Automation. Been Itegrating Siemens Intruder, Access Control & CCTV with HA. I have Access Control disarming Intruder - switching Ligths on if dark, folowing various sequences depending on Who & time of day. If Alarm then Switch Security Lights ALL on, notify police and Text Me through GSM Module. LightWave has made all this possible at a Reasonable Cost. Also have "Away Function" which powers down all non essential kit & sets Alarm. Monitors Energy Meter to see if Bypassed Sockets. Kids Bedroom Shutoff at Pre-Determined Times. Text Me When Kids are Home Safe. Lots of Projects - now a Business !!!!

View all posts by