Plug in Socket/app issues

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > Plug in Socket/app…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris32 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Chris32 says:

Chris32
    Participant

Since moving house a year ago I’ve only just got round to getting some of the LWRF kit up and running again and thought I’d do so by setting up the Christmas lights using the plug-in sockets.

Now in the old house these were used to turns things on and off using the timer function mainly.

Prior to using them in again two days ago I decided to delete all the rooms from the app, unpair all the sockets (flashing purple) then repair them so it would, if you will, be a clean start.

However, I have since noticed that all three of the plug-in sockets are actually still turning themselves on and off at the times that were set at the old house despite them being unlinked and clearing the memory and the app shows no timers set.

Is there anything else I can do or is this an issue people have heard of before?

Thanks for any advice.

Node Zero says:

Node Zero
    Participant

Have you tried doing a full reset on the WiFi link as timers can sometimes linger in the background?

Chris32 says:

Chris32
    Participant

Reset it last night so I’ll see if that works. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.