New App update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  greatbrit 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Scullycraig says:

Scullycraig
    Participant

Newbie here guys, i installed some LW dimmers & the hub about 2 weeks manage to get all working fine through the app (android) using wifi and away from the using 4G. The problem im having now is since the update on the app i can no longer control my lights away from my house using 4G. Please help

Cheers

btidey says:

btidey
    Participant

Try controlling it via web app. That will allow you to determine whether the path from the cloud service through the link to devices is working OK and isolate it to a problem with the App.

greatbrit says:

greatbrit
    Participant

Same here, since the update, I couldn’t use the app remotely. I just tried logging out (in Android), logging in again, and now it works.

Scullycraig says:

Scullycraig
    Participant

Thanks for the replys guys, similar to above i need to log out of the app then log back in to use it remotely. Suppose i can live with that.

Cheers

btidey says:

btidey
    Participant

I have also noted since the update that my link box (which has the LCD display) has started showing different messages when commands are sent from the app.

Some devices show Transmit fail even though it works. Others don’t show anything and it works.

My link firmware is v2.94D

greatbrit says:

greatbrit
    Participant

I still haven’t got my remote events working properly, but I did discover that if I deleted them and recreated them, that seemed to help a lot, as did logging out and back in on both the browser app and the Android app.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.