MBS Home Automation VERY Competeative Prices – NEW EShop LIVE !!

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Future Products > MBS Home Automation… > Page 2

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Future Products MBS Home Automation VERY Competeative Prices – NEW EShop LIVE !!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Father Mojapelo 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
     Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

Spammy ?? Strange choice of words for a Valid Post ??

How can I compete with Local Shop Promotions ??

O hang on I’ll Drive Around Every Shop in the Country … Wake Up !!

I said I was Cheaper than the OnLine Comparison … Read the Post !!

Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

I know my Local B&Q Manager – he can sell for whatever price he wants on a Manager Special …

How can I compete with this ?? Impossible … they are also below Cost Price ….

My Prices are “Generally” 10% to 20% Cheaper than online shops …

My 3 Gang Dimmer is only £59.99 with Delivery … Lightwave / Response / Smartshop sell for £89.99 ….

Simple – if you don’t like it don’t buy it ….

77scooter says:

77scooter
    Participant
     Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

£27 not £20 ??

Yes I’ve actually bought those myself …

£7 may not be much to you but it’s Profit or Loss in Business …

Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

You are Picking on One Item …..

B&Q are selling for Cost ….

hussein says:

hussein
    Participant

(1) Bear in mind that you mentioned something about Naivety in your previous post: if you think that B&Q buy at the same price as you do using your “Megaman Online” Wholesaler Portal, maybe it is time for a little reality check (for want of a better phrase). As an electrical wholesaler with over 30 years of family experience and 10 years hands on personally managing the business, I wish you all the best.

(2) When the owner of a website bans your account, do you really think it is a good idea to resurface as a new user? Seriously?

http://hussein.jodiyawalla.co.uk/
     Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

I know the Cost Price as I buy from the same Supplier as B&Q …

MegaMan will not deal with me even though I seem to be selling more than all the other online shops put together …

The reason I resurfaced was to answer questions people were still asking …

I have spoken to Chris and he is re-enabling my account ….

I sold 10 Wifi Links last week and 10 Energy Meters – that’s without all the Siemens Plugs & Dimmers …

Thanks for the Well Wishes !!

I wish people would put as much effort into being positive as they do criticising ….

Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

ScubyD – please remove the Reference to my Home Address …

Or Chris – please EDIT

adgb says:

adgb
    Participant

Mike / Fred,

I get the impression that you’re not used to communicating with people in writing – the way you write is both confusing and unnecessarily aggressive.

You seem to be of the opinion that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically wrong, and you like to tell them so. In a really forceful, often confusing way.
    You must have noticed by now, but you’ve come across incredibly badly to most people (everyone?) on this site – including me.

I’m trying to give constructive feedback, so please take this as such…

As I and other people have said – we’d not buy anything from a site that looks like yours – it is very basic and amateur, and your prices are not even that good. I have no faith that a) things I order will arrive or b) faulty items would be handled professionally and legally.

When you say things like “How can I compete with this ?? Impossible … they are also below Cost Price ….” you come across as a very naive businessperson – what you’re saying is ‘they sell for less than the price I paid‘. Cost changes with volume, and the price you paid per unit for a small volume is likely not what they pay for huge volume. You’re basically complaining that a large competitor has undercut your pricing, and it sounds a little silly.
    Similarly, “O hang on I’ll Drive Around Every Shop in the Country … Wake Up !!” just sounds bitter and childish.

Also – you keep making confusing references to thing like “Heating Products” as if you have LWRF heating products for sale and/or working. From the little detail you’ve actually given, you’ve hacked something together yourself. Detail of that would probably be interesting to some people here, but please stop referring to it as a product when what you’ve actually done is some DIY solution in your garage. No one is going to buy that, and you’re not even selling it (nor even giving any information about it on your sites).

When you say “We’ve had Our Own Heating Control working for weeks & JSJS are aware” I assume you mean ‘I hacked something together and emailed JSJS about it (a company that actually no longer exists – I assume you mean LWRF?) ‘. Why do you think a professional company that is working on bringing reliable, supportable products to a global market would be interested in something you made from chopping together their other things? Again – this makes you sound very naive.

You have two sites – neither of which is good.
    On the Main Page[/url] of your sale site you have embedded the LWRF promo video, and added “Our products will change your life“. That is a statement that a manufacturer can make, not someone re-selling some of their kit.
    Your naming of products, such as “MBS / LightWaveRF / JSJS Triple Dimmer” – makes it sound like you’re in some way involved in the manufacture of the devices. Unless I’m missing something, you’re just a guy who’s bought some stock and is selling it via a website? Pretending that products are your own is both disingenuous, and could likely make you fall foul of the Trades Descriptions Act.

If you want some actionable advice:
    - re-do your whole website; make a simple, clean, single site that explains who and what you are and what you’re selling. Maybe look at sites like thehomeautomationstore.com[/url] for inspiration (If you cannot see the difference between that and your site, then I think you should give up)
    - stop pretending these are your products
    - stop making demonstrably false claims on pricing – just be honest, and let people decide where to buy
    - come back to this forum with a completely different attitude – stop attacking people, and stop spamming us with adverts for your site. One link should do.
    - stop moaning

I hope this helps.
    I probably won’t be replying again – but if you re-design your site, and change your attitude, feel free to come back and ask for advice if it will be helpful.

adgb says:

adgb
    Participant

ScubyD – please remove the Reference to my Home Address …

Or Chris – please EDIT

- – - – - – - – - –

Mike – I suspect Scooby was referring to the WhoIS entry for your website/s – that is public information that anyone can look up.
    True – by posting the first line in here, Scooby associated that directly with your account here – but you did that by posting links to your site (and by registering the site to your home address in the first place).

But – I appreciate that if you want it removed from here it should be – even if it makes no difference really.

Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

adgb thank you for the Constructive Feedback.

There is no information about you or who you are, so I assume maybe you have experience in this industry ?

You could work for MegaMan or LightWave or JSJS ??

I am very open – on my profile, my products, etc – I don’t hide anything.

I don’t profess to own / develop the products – what else do I call them ??

They are LightWaveRF Products …. Some of them are Siemens Products …. Simple …

I have had good Feedback on my Site from a Technical / Web Development perspective …

This is a VERY SMALL Community and I tried to approach openly …

There is no Scam … There is nothing sinister about my products …

There is plenty of information to back up my Experience and Integrity (LinkedIN / etc) ..

This is a Side Project which I have invested heavily in.

I have a Heating Controller working and have already said I will Share this knowledge.

Thanks Again for the Constructive Feedback.

Fred says:

Fred
    Participant

I have an Office Address so should probably change to that …

Mike says:

Mike
    Participant

I’m back on my Original ID …

Cheers, Mike.
     Mike says:

Mike
    Participant

I really don’t know what you mean about me pretending to develop / own the products ?

I’ve gone through my EBay Shop and Website – the Descriptions are what everyone else use ??

Give me an Example of what I should call a “MBS / LightWaveRF / JSJS Triple Dimmer”

I was told to get rid of the Siemens Reference so I put MBS ….

Cheers, Mike.
     adgb says:

adgb
    Participant

There is no information about you or who you are, so I assume maybe you have experience in this industry ?
    You could work for MegaMan or LightWave or JSJS ??

Nope – no associations with any of the companies (other than now being a small shareholder in LWRF)

I don’t profess to own / develop the products – what else do I call them ??
    They are LightWaveRF Products …. Some of them are Siemens Products …. Simple …

So – call them that. Why add “MBS” to the name? It seems like you’re pretending you made them, I can’t imagine another reason to tack-on your name to the product title.

I have had good Feedback on my Site from a Technical / Web Development perspective …

Whoever complimented you was being either nice or stupid.
    I can’t say it plainly enough – your sites are not good, and no one is going to buy anything through them. Get a real web designer to re-do them for you (and have just one site – no need for two).
    Someone in another thread put it perfectly: ‘If Rodney and Delboy did web design‘.

This is a VERY SMALL Community and I tried to approach openly …

No you didn’t – you came onto the board, spammed links to your site, and attacked anyone who criticised you.

There is no Scam … There is nothing sinister about my products …

It seems you need to be more clear with your nomenclature – these are not your products, they’re things you’re selling through an e-shop. the difference is important.

There is plenty of information to back up my Experience and Integrity (LinkedIN / etc) ..

No – there is not. There is a LinkedIN page that gives vague information about jobs you’ve had, and does not relate to your trustworthiness as a businessperson.

I have a Heating Controller working and have already said I will Share this knowledge.

You keep saying that, but have given absolutely no detail, either here or on your two sites. As I said, I expect it is a hacky DIY thing you made in your shed, and is nothing to do with LWRF heating controls.
    How about you do something constructive and make a post with information about your “heating controller” in the Hackers section? What is is / how it’s made / how it works / what your intentions are for it.
    If not, just stop talking about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT Mike

Worked in the Consumer Electonics Industry for over 25 years - primarily Sony, LG and Siemens. Been Self Employed 8 years as IT Consultant. As Hobby VERY interested in Home Automation. Been Itegrating Siemens Intruder, Access Control & CCTV with HA. I have Access Control disarming Intruder - switching Ligths on if dark, folowing various sequences depending on Who & time of day. If Alarm then Switch Security Lights ALL on, notify police and Text Me through GSM Module. LightWave has made all this possible at a Reasonable Cost. Also have "Away Function" which powers down all non essential kit & sets Alarm. Monitors Energy Meter to see if Bypassed Sockets. Kids Bedroom Shutoff at Pre-Determined Times. Text Me When Kids are Home Safe. Lots of Projects - now a Business !!!!

View all posts by