Master/Combo 455 dimmer Issue driving me mad

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Forum Support > Master/Combo 455…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Forum Support Master/Combo 455 dimmer Issue driving me mad

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ridwanc 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
     Ridwanc says:

Ridwanc
    Participant

I had bought a 455 Master/Slave combo dimmer. The Master/Slave combo is placed in my downstairs hallway. The slave part of the switch connects upstairs, and the master part of the switch is a standalone which controls just the downstairs. The slave part of the switch is working fine. However the master side of the switch will refuse to turn on. And I mean it actually refuses to turn on. When I try to turn it on I can hear the sound th bulbs make just before they turn on, and the led switches to the blue to then instantly switch itself back off. I have used two of these here and so that rules out the switch being faulty. What I did realise is, that both switches I had used worked fine right up till the point I connected it to my mobile phone. After this, is where the issue begins. I have already confirmed that the load is below 240w and the switch is not locked. If someone could please help me figure this out, I would be incredibly grateful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.