LW920 – Boiler Switch – All lights off

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > LW920 – Boiler Swit…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting LW920 – Boiler Switch – All lights off

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Orty 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     madlou says:

madlou
    Participant

Hi purchased a second hand LW920 and thermostat. It took a while to get working yesterday, but eventually it was working perfectly. I had my phone app sync’ed to the thermostat and I could control everything perfectly.

This setup worked fine for about 12 hours; turning on and off when it should.

Being the curious person I am, I wondered if I could pair the app with the LW920, so went through the link process – it paired fine. The switched turned on though, after the pairing – so I turned it off on the unit. All the lights then went out – where it should have the ‘off’ light on. The unit is now unresponsive.

I have checked the connections on the back and they are fine.

Have I bricked my LW920?

Orty says:

Orty
    Participant

I had a similar experience today.
    I needed to power down my perfectly working system in order to fit a frost stat to my boiler.
    On power up the boiler switch refused to stay on and kept dropping out.
    I tried to re pair the switch with the thermostat but it won’t enter the pairing mode.
    Spoke to technical and they said the unit is now faulty and needs replacing.
    A common problem after powering down a boiler switch they say!
    An expensive way of fitting a frost stat…
    Orty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.