LW830 inline relay, no google control?

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > LW830 inline relay,…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting LW830 inline relay, no google control?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Node Zero 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     pedro says:

pedro
    Participant

Hi All, been using LWRF for years, had various challenges but never to the point that i failed….. before.

I’ve various devices in the house all connected via link plus, everything working fine except the LW830, it works via the LW app, but no matter how i pair (using various different types of device types) it never shows (and thus isn’t controllable) in google assistant.

I suspect it’s a replace for one of the other relay types (that i have elsewhere and work as expected) but curious if anyone else has this relay model working with google?

Node Zero says:

Node Zero
    Participant

Yes I can confirm they should work, I have a couple, they are recognised as a relay by the Home app and have a different icon to lights and sockets. You can use Open or Close commands but ‘she’ replies with “alright turning the blinds On/Off”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.