LW220BLK dimmer and LW600 energy monitor for sale

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Special Offers > LW220BLK dimmer…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Special Offers LW220BLK dimmer and LW600 energy monitor for sale

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chester 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Chester says:

Chester
    Participant

Now don’t all rush in at once! I have an unboxed and used LW200 black chrome for sale. Condition is very good and been working with Philips DigiFlux dimmable CFLs for a while. I’ll chuck those in if you like. Now I’m swapping over to LED downlights instead of pendants, it’s up for grabs. £30, how does that sound?

Second, an Energy Monitor. Not so sexy I know. I do have the box for this. £15?

P&P included in both. If anyone’s in the Peterborough area, you’re more than welcome to swing by and pick them up.

If anyone wants pictures, do let me know. Thanks for looking and remember, once they’re gone, they’re gone!

Cheers :)

Chester
     Sean says:

Sean
    Participant

Hi Chester, I may be interested…..

Sean Newbie with Lightwave RF
     Chester says:

Chester
    Participant

Hi Sean. Thanks. May I ask what your train of thought is on this? I may be able to either persuade or dissuade you from this. I’ll be honest with you, I’m trying to find a new home for this kit, not simply ‘flog’ them.

Chester
     Sean says:

Sean
    Participant

Chester

I’m currently building my kit, just using plug ins and the Link at the moment, but intend to replace my 1 way wired dimmers with LightwaveRF Chrome/ black 1 ways – your offer just gets me started on the path. I have a couple of two ways in the hall and bedroom (both with a 3rd slave switch)
    The Energy monitor is just a nice to have, and I don’t have any sort of energy monitor at the moment.

SEan

Sean says:

Sean
    Participant

Chester – On re-reading your post your switch is Black Chrome, not just Chrome (I hadn’t realised that there were two option until shopping around this morning) – I’d prefer Chrome to be honest.

Thanks anyway

Sean

Chester says:

Chester
    Participant

OK, no worries. I realise finish is important. Thanks.

Chester
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT Chester

Computer/network engineer, AV enthusiast

View all posts by