Lots of spam!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  marky_uk 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Bry382 says:

Bry382
    Participant

Not been on here for a while (all is OK in my LW world) but looked in here today to find loads of spam messages along with some older posts saying new people cannot join

Sadly it looks like this forum is no longer being managed as it used to be

Sad if that’s the case -its been very useful over the years. Pity Lightwave don’t take it over.

h3mp says:

h3mp
    Participant

I don’t really feel like posting anything on here at the moment as i just worry messages will be missed amongst the sea of spam :-(

Lee says:

Lee
    Participant

I have tried to ask Chris several times to offer to take over management and update of this forum, and give it a big overhaul, but I don’t ever seem to get any response anymore.

We did speak about a staging forum to perform updates and styling changes on ready to update the main forum, but that seems to have slipped too.

I still am trying to get in touch with Chris to see if I can somehow take this over if he’s unable to do so. At the very least, I would like to get rid of the spam, update the forum software, and get an SSL certificate set up to make it secure.

Are you looking for a local, low-cost web designer or graphic designer? Need to find a cheap and family run solution to host your website or email? https://www.leecollings.co
     marky_uk says:

marky_uk
    Participant

Same, me and my team could take over supporting this and installing spam controls and so on.

How do we get in touch? There’s no other LW community and it’s gone to ruin.

Someone PM me or message here how to get in touch and I’ll sort

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT Bry382

Lightwave user since 2013. Now have numerous light switches, relays, sockets etc to control most background lighting and all outside lights. Also lounge curtains automated with dusk, dawn and betime routine events. Heating control with additional relays for underfloor heating and unvented cylinder. Linked to amazon echo.

View all posts by

MORE CONTRIBUTIONS BY Bry382