linking gang switches

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > linking gang switch…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Node Zero 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     jason s says:

jason s
    Participant

HI i have a double hardwired gang light switch in the hall one button controls the groundfloor lights the second the basement lights. i have another hardwired double switch near the front door one button alo controls the ground floor lights the other the outside lights. i also have a hardwired double gang upstairs one button controls the upstairs lights and the other the ground floor lights. My issue is the button at the front door is only turning the ground floor lights on and off now. i need to sink it so that that all three light switches can turn the ground floor switches please help
    j

jason s says:

jason s
    Participant

HI i have a double hardwired gang light switch in the hall one button controls the groundfloor lights the second the basement lights. i have another hardwired double switch near the front door one button alo controls the ground floor lights the other the outside lights. i also have a hardwired double gang upstairs one button controls the upstairs lights and the other the ground floor lights. My issue is the button at the front door is only turning the ground floor lights on and off now. i need to sink it so that that all three light switches can turn the ground floor switches please help
    j

Node Zero says:

Node Zero
    Participant

It sounds as though your ground floor lights are switched via an intermediate circuit. Up to six slaves can be daisy chained to a master however intermediate circuits commonly only have 2 cores between each location which is not compatible with the LWRF master and slave combination. You make no mention of the use of slave switches. They do not require syncing, they just work when wired correctly. Can you be a bit more specific?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.