Link wont…. Link

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rudster 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Rudster says:

Rudster
    Participant

Hi All,

I used to have my old house all linked up with lightwave and left it all in the house when I moved (apart from the link box which was an old style one with digital screen)

I have decided to start again and plugged the link in. My account is no longer active somehow so I tried to sync it by creating a new login. It send the link to the box and I accept it but then it all kind of stops? I have tried several times and nothing. I have tried resetting the box and still nothing.

I assumed that the old box had been discontinued and no longer works so I bought a new link. and I have found the same issue with this….

Anyone able to help me? I am banging my head against the wall

h3mp says:

h3mp
    Participant

I’ve got one of the older boxes with LCD screen on it, still works with the “LightwaveRF Home Automation” app on iOS (don’t use the “Lightwave Link Plus” app for this one).

When you say you have bought a new link, have you got the LW930 “Lightwave Link” or the L2 “Link Plus”?

Rudster says:

Rudster
    Participant

I have bought the Link. I spoke to the customer service (lol) team who said they have the link plus in stock… even though you can’t but it on their web page. I will return the link and make do with the old one for the time being. They said there are bugs on the app which have been sorted with an update rolled out today…. mine has updated and guess what…. still not working. I am using Delta Connect for the time being (they told me not to) but it works fine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.