Link Plus Steady Red Light Issue

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting Link Plus Steady Red Light Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MeanDorris 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     MeanDorris says:

MeanDorris
    Participant

I am on my second Link Plus due to the first one being faulty. I tested the replacement in work and it was able to go Green (which the first one never need) and I managed to connect my phone (which again the first one never did).

I have brought the device home and plugged it all in, but I am stuck on a red a light, it won’t go green. It having been OK at work I am assuming it is something here or with the router that is causing the problem?

It is a Sky WiFi router, is there anything I need to do in the settings to make it work?

Thanks

MeanDorris says:

MeanDorris
    Participant

I have also logged into my Sky router and the MAC address does not show up as an attached device, I have also tried a different ethernet cable.

MeanDorris says:

MeanDorris
    Participant

OK, well I seem to have made it go green eventually, I did temporarily disable the firewall on the router, though this didn’t seem to have an immediate effect, however, after power cycling the link plus, I did notice the MAC address show up but still went red, power cycling a few more times and it finally went green!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.