LightwaveRF equipment for Sale.

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Special Offers > LightwaveRF equipme…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Special Offers LightwaveRF equipment for Sale.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dfensom 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     dfensom says:

dfensom
    Participant

Hello everyone.

Due to the fact that I have moved house, I am wanting to sell all of my LightwaveRF equipment. Some of you on here might find that a bit extreme, but the new house has recessed LED down-lighters in every room and I think I’d probably have to fit bigger back boxes to fit some of the light fixtures / sockets in.

Anyway, maybe my laziness is going to be someones opportunity to grab themselves a bargain!

I have taken a picture of my collection of equipment. I have done a very ‘rough’ add up, and stopped when I got to £600. The equipment is probably worth more than that, but I am sure you can see from the picture what you’d be getting. It’s all in excellent condition and fully working.

I would take £250 for the whole lot! I would also like the purchaser to pay for P&P – but this wouldn’t be more than a tenner at a guess.

I don’t really want to sell things individually. If there is stuff that you don’t want, then maybe you can sell it on.

If you are interested, please sent me a PM. If you would like to ask any specific questions, then also PM me. It will be sold on a first come first served basis.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     coppins999 says:

coppins999
    Participant

Hi, nterested in the equipment if the light switches are the later LED variants. Can you let me know or possibly post a picture of the rear of the switches

James

dfensom says:

dfensom
    Participant

Hi James.

I have taken pictures of all of the rears of the switches.
    I am not sure what version they are. There might be a mixture.

Thanks, David.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     coppins999 says:

coppins999
    Participant

Many thanks for the photos but I believe the switches are the non LED versions so I’m afraid there’s not enough items that I’m after to buy the lot. Particularly as I’m not very good at selling things rather than hoarding.

If you consider splitting then I’d be interested in the inline dimmers and the plug-in modules and PIRs

Cheers, James

MrPhelps says:

MrPhelps
    Participant

David

I think I could take the lot if James is still interested in making a reasonable offer for the plug in modules. I will provide a telephone number by PM.

Im based W London if that might make posting (Wrapping the buggers up I’m thinking is a chore)

Simon

dfensom says:

dfensom
    Participant

Hi Simon.

That definitely sounds like a plan. I am not sure if you have already sent me your phone number via PM, but I couldn’t see any messages for me? Maybe I am missing something?

Also I wasn’t sure if *you* wanted to buy the whole lot off me and where asking James to make *you* an offer for the plug in modules, in-line switches and the PIR module, or if you wanted me to make the approach to James?

Basically, I don’t mind, as long as I am not having to package it all up multiple times. 2 packages would be fine though :)

Thanks, David.

dfensom says:

dfensom
    Participant

Ok – I just want to say, I have no idea how you’re supposed to send a PM on these forums! Any help appreciated !!

If either James or Simon want to e-mail me directly, please feel free to do so. Send me a message via gmail.

The address is my ‘user name’ @ gmail.com

Thanks, David

coppins999 says:

coppins999
    Participant

David,

Sorry for not being online earlier. Ive sent you an email which I hope gets to you.

Glad I’m not the only one who couldn’t find any way to send a PM too. I just thought I was just being really thick.

James

coppins999 says:

coppins999
    Participant

Hi David,

Did you get my email? Would appreciate if you could let me know what if still for sale. My email is also my ‘user name’ @gmail.com

James

dfensom says:

dfensom
    Participant

Just in case anyone else was interested, these items have now been sold. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT dfensom

I work in the IT sector of a large cosmetic company. Very interesred in any kind of home automation, so loving the lightwaverf system. I am a self confessed 'gadget geek', so I am in 'gadget heaven' :-)

View all posts by