LightWaveRF and multiple houses

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting LightWaveRF and multiple houses

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Grunthos 6 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     TonyOCL says:

TonyOCL
    Participant

I have two house with LWRF installed and until now I just used two email addresses as that was the only way to keep them separate. Unfortunately for Google Home or Alexa you can only register one account.

I have looked on the LWRF app, but can’t see a way of having two setups under one email address/account.
    Is this possible?

Regards

Antyronnen says:

Antyronnen
    Participant

I looked into this about a year ago. The help desk offered to amalgamate my accounts (for a fee of, I think, £50) but I couldn’t get a clear answer as to how a single account would manage to switch between different Links since the App doesn’t provide for it or how it would handle IFTTT channels for the two Links so I dropped the idea. I suspect they don’t do it often enough to have a thought through process to manage the consequences. It’s worth asking them – they may have upped their game.

Grunthos says:

Grunthos
    Participant

The LWRF app used to allow this a couple of years ago.
    Then they “upgraded” it.

I pointed the issue out to them and they thanked me for my input.

Essentially, I have not “upgraded” my hardware and do not use their app.

Still on version 1 hardware and using 3rd party app “lightwaver”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.