LightwaveRF and Lightwaver app

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Noghar 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Noghar says:

Noghar
    Participant

I installed the Lightwaver app on my Android phone to see if it would solve some of the problems I have been experiencing with my LWRF installation. However it will not start up because it wants to be ‘registered with the lightwave link’. Apparently the way to do that is through the regular LightwaveRF app.

Problem is, in the Android app there is no button or menu item for registering a phone or tablet with the Lightwave Link. Not that I can find anyway. Perhaps I am being uncommonly dense, but could someone please enlighten me? How do i register my Android phone and app to a Lightwave Link?

PS I have the later model link, the little table with one button and a flashing light…

Noghar says:

Noghar
    Participant

The answer is, apparently, to log out of the app, then log back in. The Hub will start flashing. Press the button on the top to link your device to that Hub.

It’s not exactly intuitive and I could find no clear instructions on the Web.

Lightwaver the app offers little help, merely insisting the device should be registered without telling you how to do it (and leaving the error message onscreen even when the app is closed.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT Noghar

Fiftysomething gadget freak, the wife's despair. My garden office has LWRF controlled lights and heating, with voice commands thanks to Alexa...

View all posts by