Lightwaver App by Kuffs

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums LightwaveRF Hackers Lightwaver App by Kuffs

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lonebaggie 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
     StCabbage says:

StCabbage
    Participant

Hi Everyone. Apologies, I’ve tried searching and not come up with any answers. I’m trying to sync lightwaver with my lightwaverf account but can’t figure out how to.

I can’t figure out how to do it and am starting to feel a little stupid. Lol.

Anyone know how to do It? I want to set it up so I can use Tasker with HTC Tags.

lonebaggie says:

lonebaggie
    Participant

Try downloading the official Lightwaverf app to the same device does that work ? Not used Lightwaver but google play has this comment attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     StCabbage says:

StCabbage
    Participant

The lightwaverf app is what I generally use, along with Alexa, but I need to get lightwaver working So I can use it with Tasker and NFC Tags. Unfortunately, I don’t think the official lightwaverf app allows this.

StCabbage says:

StCabbage
    Participant

I’ve finally gotten it to import my rooms and devices. . .but it’s old data. It’s how things were setup a year or more ago.

lonebaggie says:

lonebaggie
    Participant

Try asking Kuffs for some support from google play store

Look at some third party open source home automation Apps . I use Domoticz on a Raspberry Pi . This controls my Lightwaverf lights and zWave devices, I can get sub second responses from Alexa . There is a Domoticz android app thats supports NFC tags and geofencing. You could use this instead of lightwaver and tasker .More robust and lot more supportable ( large user base , active forum)

http://hnogames.nl/domoticz.html

StCabbage says:

StCabbage
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I’ll have a little play with that and let you know how I get on. :)

StCabbage says:

StCabbage
    Participant

Already confused on the Server Settings page.

lonebaggie says:

lonebaggie
    Participant

I have another post on this forum, I will detailed a full configuration of Domoticz and scripts to control LightwaveRf lights on raspberry Pi . Have a look here

http://lightwaverfcommunity.org.uk/forums/topic/domoticz-script-to-control-switches-via-link-box/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.