LEDs behaving odd turning on / off: Two stages of brightness instead of fading

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting LEDs behaving odd turning on / off: Two stages of brightness instead of fading

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PurpleNurple 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
     PurpleNurple says:

PurpleNurple
    Participant

Hello,

I am having some issues turning on / off my LED bulbs. Instead of fading on and then turning straight off, they appear to come on by turning up to say 80% and then 100% – the same when turning off. In other words they turn on by jumping to two brightness stages rather than fading. Is this a setting on the switch or is it my bulbs? I have tried using the LW400 dimmers i have installed to optimise their brightness but they still do the two stage turn on / off thing.

I have installed Aurora EN-DGU005/40 LED bulbs throughout my house. Lightwave have tired and test these bulbs and Ok’d them for use with the LW400. In saying this the document I read only tested for buzzing and said nothing about the way in which they behaved when turned on.

Dan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.