Hub just flashes red all the time

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting Hub just flashes red all the time

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bobajob 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     bfcbri says:

bfcbri
    Participant

I have been using my lightwaverf setup for some time now without any problems.

Now for some reason the link just flashes red all the time.

I have turn it off be removing the power, I’ve pressed the button on the top and I’ve even reset my router all to no avail.

Anyone else had this problem as I am struggling as what to do next

Thanks for any assistance

Bfcbri
     michaelsage says:

michaelsage
    Participant

Oh good, glad it’s not just me. Mine is now doing this too having worked fine for at least 2 years. I have tried rebooting it and checking the firewall. I had problems signing into the new android app so wonder if the problem might be at lightwaves end…

bfcbri says:

bfcbri
    Participant

After a bit of faffing about I remembered I had changed the firewall level on my router so once I had changed it back to what it was ali is now good.

Back to a home of automisation ☺

Bfcbri
     michaelsage says:

michaelsage
    Participant

Do you know what you had to change in your firewall? I am fairly certain nothing has changed, but would be good to double check!

bfcbri says:

bfcbri
    Participant

I had changed my firewall protection from low to medium on my virgin router and as soon as I switched it back to low it started working again

Hope that helps

Bfcbri
     bobajob says:

bobajob
    Participant

I have same thing red light flashing none of my lights work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.