how to reinstall a factory reset L22 with a LW Link+ hub

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > how to reinstall a…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting how to reinstall a factory reset L22 with a LW Link+ hub

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BenEm 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     mcgroa says:

mcgroa
    Participant

hi just making my first foray into LW stuff.

already made mistake of buying wireless G1 dimmers which dont work with G2 dimmer switches – so that’s disappointing.

however would love this communities help to work out how to reinstall the L22 switch onto the LW link plus app. I had issues with dimmer calibration so tried to totally delete the room and zone. I then factory reset the hub and the switch. but now the switch steadfastly refuses to link again.

i followed the reset instructions on here for hub and switch, and even deleted app and reinstalled it.. can anyone advise how to link again successfully. the app just gives me a generic “could not install” message.

many thanks.

BenEm says:

BenEm
    Participant

Im having the same issue. Having reset the Gen 2 Hub as none of the divices connected to the App were respondin I now cant pair any of the existing diveces to the App, only new devices will pair.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.