How to connect a New/Replacement Link Controller

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting How to connect a New/Replacement Link Controller

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jules 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     grahamfrewin says:

grahamfrewin
    Participant

My old generation 1 controller suffered a total hardware failure, so I’ve bought the latest version controller to replace it.

I can’t find anywhere in the app or on the web app to add a new controller. In fact, I can’t even delete the old controller unless I delete all attached devices, and I can’t see how to do that either!?

Any clues as to how to start using this new controller?

Jules says:

Jules
    Participant

If you give LightwaveRF tech support dept. a call and give them the MAC address of both old and new Lightwave Links along with your email address, I expect they’ll be able to re-associate things on their server. I don’t think all generation 1 devices work with the new link yet though.

My Mazda CX-3 Blog: jtonline.info
      Home automation: 1 x LW930 Lightwave Link / 4 x LW400WH Dimmer / 1 x LW205 Wire-Free Switch / 4 x LW381 Basic On/Off Socket / 1 x LW830 In-line Relay 3000W / 1 x Echo / 2 x Echo Dot / 1 x Harmony Companion.
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.