GU10 LED equivalent

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  daz003 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     daz003 says:

daz003
    Participant

I’ve been using LightwaveRF products now for many years and just fitted a new ceiling light with 3 LED dimmable equivalents light bulbs – at an amazing price of £1.99 each at Home Bargains – working fine at the moment. I’ve attached a pic of the packaging – make sure it’s the one that’s dimmable as others look similar which arent. So far so good. Cheapest I’ve seen that work with LW.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     bellissimo says:

bellissimo
    Participant

That is cheap! The problem with the cheaper bulbs I find is that they tend to fail a lot quicker (due to manufacturing and design shortcuts no doubt). Will be interesting to see how these fare over time.

Is Home Bargains an online shop? I did find an online shop with that name, but they didn’t obviously seem to sell any GU10 bulbs…

daz003 says:

daz003
    Participant

bellissimo

Sorry for the slow reply, totally forgot. I’ve had the bulbs in an working for a couple of weeks now, they seem fine. Only issue is when placed on highest power they flash a bit like a strobe effect, but just turn them down slightly and they are fine. No buzzing which my others do. They are definitely the cheapest I’ve found that work with LightwaveRf.

Home Bargins is a shop – usually in an out of town set of shops, the one I went to was Bridgend. Presume they are nationally about in the UK and not just Wales.

Hope this is helpful for you and others…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.