Generation 2 off ampage – same issues as Generation 1?

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting Generation 2 off ampage – same issues as Generation 1?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HOnestBOb 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     andy2510 says:

andy2510
    Participant

Hi

My old link (purchased in 2014) died so I’ve replaced it with a Link Plus. Pleased to say apart from one troublesome socket it is paired up with the existing setup. However – this got me thinking.

I used to have a LWRF switch in the kitchen. However, when I replaced the bulbs in the light with LED ones (B22 type), they started to flash when the switch was off, so I had to downgrade to a standard switch. Does the Gen 2 switches solve this issue? Or would this also need a resistive load added to the circuit as well?

Just like to know before I buy one and try it. I haven’t been able to locate any information online.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Andy

HOnestBOb says:

HOnestBOb
    Participant

I’ve just had the same issue with my Gen 2 single gang switch. With the AmazonBasics LED bulbs they flashed on and off continuously when switched off.

I’ve had to swap the bulbs for Philips LED ones, which seem fine now. Very annoying, and expensive!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.