Gen 2 Three gang dimmers are here

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums General LightwaveRF Discussion Gen 2 Three gang dimmers are here

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chester 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Greg66 says:

Greg66
    Participant

I’ve now got one up and running. However, the App hasn’t been updated to allow me to link it, so for now there’s no remote control….

MrR1gby says:

MrR1gby
    Participant

where did you get it from. does it show up in homekit ?

Greg66 says:

Greg66
    Participant

From Lightwave direct. Ordered a month ago in anticipation of them arriving. Don’t use Apple HomeKit I’m afraid. But as I say for now it is simply a switch as the app needs an update before I can link it to my hub.

h3mp says:

h3mp
    Participant

where are they on their website?
    i’m still waiting for them to release gen2 relays that were promised in February

Greg66 says:

Greg66
    Participant

where are they on their website?

Same place as they are in the app – not there yet. From the conversation I had today it seems as if right now they have very limited quantities so it sounds like those that have been sent out have been part of a soft release, with a proper publicised release and an App update still in the pipeline.

Greg66 says:

Greg66
    Participant

To update:

The three gang dimmers can be added to the app. You have to select a two (or single) gang dimmer during the linking process, but once linked the hub picks up all three switches on the three gang. The only oddity is that in the app the icon in Favourites has a sine wave (the LightwaveRF logo) in place of a bulb/socket/whatever.

Chester says:

Chester
    Participant

I’ve just sent an enquiry on general availability on these as I can’t see them on the website just now.

Chester
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.