Gen 2, 2 gang switch stuck on

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > Gen 2, 2 gang switc…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greg66 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     MRTurbo says:

MRTurbo
    Participant

My wife logged into the app using my account, so she could control the lights as well.

The lights are now stuck on on 1 of the gangs, and is unresponsive via the app or switch. I am now stuck with a switch that cannot be dimmed.

I have tried removing the switch from my app, and resetting (by holding all 4 buttons, then the bottom 2).

1 gang is still stuck, and i cannot link the switch via the app either.

Please help, is there a way to hard reboot these switches.

MRTurbo says:

MRTurbo
    Participant

I have tried following:

https://support.lightwaverf.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002728692-How-can-I-clear-the-memory-of-a-Lightwave-dimmer-

But now all i have is a slow flashing red lights

MRTurbo says:

MRTurbo
    Participant

This morning the light has switched itself of, one side works, the other doesn’t.

Looks like a new switch might be required.

Greg66 says:

Greg66
    Participant

If you never got past slow flashing red lights you didn’t complete the reset process.

Delete the switch from the app.

Hold down the on and off buttons on one gang until you get slow flashing red. Then release both and press the lower button that gang until you get fast flashing red. Release the button and wait until the switch has done its thing.

Then see whether it powers the lights correctly. If so, then connect to the app.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.