For Sale – RFXtrx433 Tranceiver

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Special Offers > For Sale – RFXtrx43…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Special Offers For Sale – RFXtrx433 Tranceiver

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  markk 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     markk says:

markk
    Participant

I’ve just upgraded to a RFXtrx433e so I’m now selling my non-e version. Can be used with either a Raspberry Pi, Windows PC etc and free software to control all your 433 MHz Lightwaverf devices plus loads more and allow you to add better functionality. Manual containing full details of devices supported can be found in the manuual here:

http://www.rfxcom.com/WebRoot/StoreNL2/Shops/78165469/MediaGallery/Downloads/RFXtrx_User_Guide.pdf

Cost £85 new. Looking for £60. I’ll cover the cost insured postage.

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on raspberry pi3. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating and cooling.
     markk says:

markk
    Participant

Sorry, now sold

Running RFXCom with Domoticz on raspberry pi3. LWRF dimmer switches, PIRs and plug sockets. Some Homeeasy switches, harmony hub controlling AV and air con. Geofencing with Pilot app. Tado for heating and cooling.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.