Daylight savings

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mrashton 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     skwerl says:

skwerl
    Participant

Does anyone else experience issues with daylight savings changes? By “issues” I mean I don’t believe my LWRF Link has ever changed to BST or back to GMT automatically. The other day I realised my timers were off and of course the LWRF link is showing time of day as being an hour early. I set timezone, via the iOS app, to BST and after a while the clock updated to correct TOD. I then asked the helpdesk why there’s no automation of DST change and they say there is and that there is no way to action a DST change manually. My response was, “well what is the Timezone=BST/GMT setting for then?” I haven’t heard back yet.

nevetsecirp says:

nevetsecirp
    Participant

Mine works as should, recent clock changes all timers changed accordingly

LWRF light switches in several rooms, WIFI Link, Energy Monitor, Socket x3 and multiple On/Off adapters. PIR controlling lights and doorbell utilising light feature. TRV's for heating. Relays for garden and outside lamps Linked with Amazon Alexa via a dot
     geoffpreston says:

geoffpreston
    Participant

Until this time, the daylight savings worked fine but this time they haven’t changed. Just noticed it today. I’ll pull the plugs tomorrow to see if that sorts it out.

mrashton says:

mrashton
    Participant

Lightwave Link Plus – Gen 2 hasn’t acknowledged the change. My Gen 1 Link has changed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.