Controliss 240V AC 4-Core Power + LightwaveRF inline relay for Tilt & Lift?

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums General LightwaveRF Discussion Controliss 240V AC 4-Core Power + LightwaveRF inline relay for Tilt & Lift?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  elviscat 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     elviscat says:

elviscat
    Participant

Hi All,

As I understand it the Controliss 240V AC 4-Core Power Wooden blinds can be controlled by the LightwaveRF inline relay…however! i’m confused as after speaking to controliss they said the blind is tilt and lift, and although it doesn’t actually state this on the webpage.

https://controlissblinds.co.uk/knightsbridge-heritage-havana-240v-hw-mains-electric-wood-blinds
    ‘With whisper quiet 240V AC mains electric motors offer the ultimate in luxurious and efficient blind motorisation. The integrated 4-Core Switched motor is Ideal for integration into home automation systems with external relays or motor controllers such as LightwaveRF, Control4, Crestron and KNX. 4-core switched motors are supplied with 4-core flex that consists of 2 directional lives (brown & black), neutral (blue) and earth (green & yellow)’

The LightwaveRF relay as far as i can see, cannot do both Tilt and Lift as this would be more than open(UP) close (DOWN) (STOP) surely there would be another function required! Would someone be kind enough in the know to set the record straight please?

in addition the RTS version does actually state it has tilt and lift
    https://controlissblinds.co.uk/knightsbridge-heritage-havana-240v-mains-electric-wood-blinds
    ‘Powerful and quiet integrated 240V AC RTS motorisation offers full remote control functionality of the wood blind with ‘Modulis’ control operation for wooden slat rotation as well as full raise and lower control.’

BUT by looks of it cannot be controlled via LightwaveRF but instead a purchased remote control, so i guess my question is, if the LightwaveRF relay cannot fully control tiit and lift, could I purchase one of the remote controls and set something! lightwaveRF might make and in turn press each one of the buttons on the purchased remote setting each command as, as i understand it the RTS blinds operate on the same 433mhz frequency?

Hopefully this all makes sense, any ideas, or corrections would be welcome.

Thanks

elviscat says:

elviscat
    Participant

To anyone interested it turns out the Tilt and Lift is all part of the same function, so for example the slats will go from closed to open and then the whole blind will lift and visa versa. So will need to set up a short open or close event with a stop after say 4/5 seconds after the blind comes down if one wanted them open.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.