Cant log into app..help please!

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > Cant log into app..…

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting Cant log into app..help please!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nevetsecirp 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     SRUSS says:

SRUSS
    Participant

Hi, I’m hoping you can help me i am having a nightmare logging into the app.

I got a socket a few months ago to try with Alexa Dot and easily set up app using my husbands email. We have now replaced all our sockets and switches and now can’t get into the app. It keeps saying credentials not recognised. I reset the password but no email came through and i tried a few times. Pulling my out i setup a new account with my details, howevernow trying to put details into my hubby’s phone and the same thing happening.

Please help? We’ve spent hundreds of pounds as a solution to mobility issues and cant get the blooming app working! Thanks

nevetsecirp says:

nevetsecirp
    Participant

I would suggest you ring Lightwaverf helpdesk and they should be able to help you find out whats wrong, it sounds like you may have mixed accounts up etc

LWRF light switches in several rooms, WIFI Link, Energy Monitor, Socket x3 and multiple On/Off adapters. PIR controlling lights and doorbell utilising light feature. TRV's for heating. Relays for garden and outside lamps Linked with Amazon Alexa via a dot
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.