Call for heat???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blakbruker 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     aep says:

aep
    Participant

Hi,

Been using lightwaveRF for a while with few issues (mainly just light switches) decided to go all in with Heating and setup a few weeks ago. I have got call for heat working 2 or 3 times with the help of support but only for a few hours.

Now before I pack the lot up and send it back…. Has anyone actually had this working for any reasonable amount of time? Do I need to swap out maybe just the Room stat or is the whole thing just rubbish?

Sick of being cold!

Any feedback appreciated.

AEP

aep says:

aep
    Participant

Returned to shop, full refund issued under the sales of good act. Really disappointed as the other LWRF kit I have has been superb.
    Went for Honeywell Evohome which I am very impressed with, its a in a different league.

blakbruker says:

blakbruker
    Participant

Too late to reply to this but you’ve done the best thing. I’ve got the thermostat and boiler switch and have had loads of problems with it. Unfortunately bad timing meant my 12 month warranty lapsed so I can’t get a refund. Still planning on replacing it, it could be great but it’s so full of bugs it’s infuriating!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.