App updated itself

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eastcoast 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     eastcoast says:

eastcoast
    Participant

This must have been asked before but my Lightwaverf app has just updated itself on my android phone and the new app doesn’t recognise the password it thought I had set up! What is the easiest way of recovering my password?. I don’t want to change it because the app on my wife’s iPad still works.

Thanks

eastcoast says:

eastcoast
    Participant

The plot thickens!I’ve been on the lightsaber website and changed my password but the app still won’t accept this. So it seems to be a problem with the app. I seem to recall I used to have a four digit code. This is a PITA thanks Lightsaber!

eastcoast says:

eastcoast
    Participant

Eventually it worked! Does it take time to propagate?

michaelsage says:

michaelsage
    Participant

I had this yesterday and had to set a new password, mine used to be a 4 digital number and now has to be complex… I think LWRF might have had issues with their servers yesterday possibly because of the new app…

eastcoast says:

eastcoast
    Participant

I managed to change my password but will forget how now till next time. I dont expect to have to know of this website and servers and all that to turn my lights on and off! It should just work. I must admit that I have had to hack my way into Smart TVs, Bluetooth boxes, Routers and printers to get them to work so maybe its just part of modern life!

I live in hope

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.