Anyone use LightwaveRF outdoors, to control garden lighting?

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums General LightwaveRF Discussion Anyone use LightwaveRF outdoors, to control garden lighting?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Noghar 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
     Noghar says:

Noghar
    Participant

I am currently lumbered with a garden lighting control system called iSymphony which is just awful, withy a clunk app that crashes constantly and control units that look like leftovers from 1980s Dr Who episodes ( and not in a good way).

I know Lightwave is far from perfect, but it’s better than what I have now in the garden. I just wanted to know if anyone had fitted relays etc outside in a weatherproof box? And what’s the range like? Do you need the hub outside in a weatherproof box too?

I’m curious. There seems to be a gap in the market for well designed reliable garden lighting control that isn’t just an on/off on a timer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT Noghar

Fiftysomething gadget freak, the wife's despair. My garden office has LWRF controlled lights and heating, with voice commands thanks to Alexa...

View all posts by