This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AlexS 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     MJD1 says:

MJD1
    Participant

I downloaded the updated Android App and now none of the buttons other than Sequence and Heating appear to work, they are greyed out. The same is true of the new Web Interface, this also will not work on my PC. :roll:

AndreWilley says:

AndreWilley
    Participant

Have you created an account (email and PIN) and linked your Wi-FI Link box to it using the MAC address (which is printed on the bottom of the box)? Once that’s done, you should be able to create all your rooms and device names online, and they will appear on your phone when you log in to the same account. Then use the phone to pair the real-world devices to the virtual buttons you’ve created.

[Edit: sorry, just checked your previous postings and it looks like you must have already connected the box to the web account)

Andre

MJD1 says:

MJD1
    Participant

Yep, been a user for a few months. Until I updated the Android App all was working well. I find it strange that the ‘Mobile’ and ‘Web’ interfaces have the some issue (for a few weeks) and that I am the only one to have reported it on the forum which makes me think there is a problem with my WiFi link. I rebooted the WiFi link, but other than for updating the to the new firmware, it has made no difference.

SimonCatlin says:

SimonCatlin
    Participant

Just tested mine and it is working…

2 WiFi, 2 sockets, 11 light switches (7 single, 4 double), 2 mood controllers, 1 double wire free switch, 6 plug in on/off, 3 plug in dimmer, 2 PIR, 2 LED, 1 300W Inline relay, 2 signal booster, 1 Energy Monitor and 1 very patient wife. Also Heatmiser's Neo, Ring Bell, Ring Camera, Nest Protect, Canary...
     MJD1 says:

MJD1
    Participant

RESOLVED

For reference, in the LighwaveRF Manager (web site), in the ‘Rooms’ section, I had to press the ‘Change Name’ button for each of the 7 rooms I have equipment in and then hit the Save and Show button. As soon as I did this, all the room buttons, both on the web console and Android App, were clickable again (having been greyed out previous).
    The strange thing is that I didn’t lose any of my settings, I could see the rooms, I just couldn’t click/select them.

Just need to sort out the Energy Monitor now – this stopped working a few weeks ago.

AlexS says:

AlexS
    Participant
    "MJD1":i1xxetvt wrote:

RESOLVED

Just need to sort out the Energy Monitor now – this stopped working a few weeks ago.

It is possible you have an old one and we haven’t given you a replacement one when we upgraded them all (about 2-3 weeks ago). New software update in the wifi link means that all old monitors now don’t work and have to be replaced. I thought id sorted them all but maybe missed one? Let us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.