alexa lightwaverf app not discovering all devices

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums General LightwaveRF Discussion alexa lightwaverf app not discovering all devices

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  a_beast33 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     a_beast33 says:

a_beast33
    Participant

hi all

as the title says alexa lightwaverf app not discovering all devices ?
    i have 2 Lightwave products

1 x LightwaveRF Wireless Control Single Power Socket 1 Gang/ 13 Amp, White
    1 x Megaman LightwaveRF 250W 1 Gang 2-Way Dimmer (Black Chrome) LW450BLK

when in discover mode the app only picks up the single power socket and not the LW450?

now the lightwaverf app i can control both plugs so thats all good but as i said the alexa rf app only discovers one?

please help me

mike

h3mp says:

h3mp
    Participant

Alexa doesn’t have a way to scan what is connected – it must just get a list from Lightwave’s Internet server..

When I’ve had hiccups in the past, i find the best thing is to forget all devices from within the alexa app, then get it to discover again

a_beast33 says:

a_beast33
    Participant

can you or someone talk me though how to do this please ??

thanks

mike

a_beast33 says:

a_beast33
    Participant

Alexa doesn’t have a way to scan what is connected – it must just get a list from Lightwave’s Internet server..

When I’ve had hiccups in the past, i find the best thing is to forget all devices from within the alexa app, then get it to discover again

i must of pressed discover 80 times before posting my first post. so thanks for that

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.