Advice for a newbie

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Installation and… > Advice for a newbie > Page 2

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Node Zero 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
     Node Zero says:

Node Zero
    Participant

Lol.
    Crikey Michael, you just have to learn to read before posting complete and utter shite on the Internet, that’s all.

michael ward says:

michael ward
    Participant

Crikey Node, before you post complete and utter shite yourself, you need to think what you are posting.

If you fail to explain anything to anyone and post garbage that is not explanatory to anyone, then you can hardly say anything. Furthermore, delving into someones profile just so you can be insulting towards someone else, just shows your level of intellect, being that of a school child.

If you cannot post and at least try to be fully helpful, don’t bother posting.

Node Zero says:

Node Zero
    Participant

Thanks for your advice Michael but I’ll continue to post whatever and whenever I want on this forum.

From his reply, I got that the OP understood exactly what I wrote (and thanked me for it), and I suspect so did everyone else who read it.
    You didn’t, and then accused me of offering incorrect information and continued to stubbornly fail in recognising your own error.

What more is there to say?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.