400 Series Dimmers now available and 10% OFF at LightwaveRF.co.uk to celebrate!

LightwaveRF Communi… > Forum > Special Offers > 400 Series Dimmers… > Page 6

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Special Offers 400 Series Dimmers now available and 10% OFF at LightwaveRF.co.uk to celebrate!

This topic contains 78 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
     rhlangdon says:

rhlangdon
    Participant

Not E14 candle bulbs but yes to B22 candles – Megaman Incanda-LED 5 watt. They work fine with the 400 series switch.

Today I had delivered

Megaman 8.5W Opal Classic Dimmable LED (B22)
    Megaman 13w Opal Classic Dimmable LED (E27)
    Megaman 13w Opal Classic Dimmable LED (B22).

They all work fine with the 400 series switches. Not with the 200 series though. With the latter they can be switched on an off but then they flicker. Not so with the 400 series.

So far I have had 100% success with bulbs and the 400 series switches provided I get those advised to work OK by Magaman as per their list. Have had no problems sourcing them from LEDbulbs.co.uk

Richard.

Chopper says:

Chopper
    Participant

Thanks,

They do the opal ones in E14 screws but would rather have a clear candle. Am thinking about trying the Phillips diamond spark – http://www.savemoneycutcarbon.com/product/philips-master-6w-ledcandle-diamondspark/?gclid=COO2gq2s1r8CFULmwgodYX0AIg

I have their corepro bulbs in the kitchen and bathroom and they are very good.

rhlangdon says:

rhlangdon
    Participant

Have got clear and opal. The opal seems to give a nicer, less harsh light.

Chopper says:

Chopper
    Participant

Not sure how many people are still following this thread but I decided to take the plunge with these Kosnic 4W dimable candles and am pleased to say they work perfectly. The design is nice as well as it has the transformer hidden in a steel base as opposed to a plastic housing which is more aesthetically pleasing.

Got them from energy bulbs here if anyone else is interested.

http://www.energybulbs.co.uk/products/LED+Light+Bulbs/Candle+LED+Light+Bulbs/Clear+LED+Candle+Bulbs/Kosnic+4W+KTC+Dimmable+Candle+Clear+LED+-+Warm+White+%28E14%29/1903577671

Not quite as warm white as the Megaman bulbs but certainly a well made product with good dimming range.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ABOUT Chris

Chris works as a techie for a large IT service provider. He is a geek at heart and loves nothing more than trying to automate his home. The problem is, his wife simply doesn't get it and can't understand why they can't have 'normal' lights like everyone else! Chris is dedicated therefore to implementing automation in a family friendly way.

View all posts by